I I Found It...! - Welcome to The Future...!

I Found It...!


www.indefuture.blogspot.com
I Found It
Lost in the wilderness in hunt for Hope, Life, Relevance, Acceptance and for Truth. Surrounded by darkness, comforted only by the company of my shadow, then it occurred to me; that by the sight of my shadow, there is hope of light stream somewhere closeby. Consciously I walked towards the source which seemed to come from afar and realized suddenly it was the sun casting my shadow.

Where was I? Why was it that dark? Had I been in a cave? How deep had I gone? anyway, I raised my eyes towards the light of the sun, but too bright was it to behold, and yet could not find that hidden truth. Maybe I thought, the depth of the sea will bring answers of truth or maybe, just maybe the heights of the mountains will bring a taller gaze into the subject of truth but wrong again I was, then again a till into the debt of the earth brought me to naught but rocks, water and stones, still not even a grain of my desire was found.

So my quest went on, compounding my strives, my wars but still to no avail. Days passed, years became decades, decades became centuries, centuries became millennia, yet again truth was never found. So the search went on, and no one who knew was alive. The Secret gradually became a legend and legend became myth.

But while I had given up, creeping and panting towards a lake which could taste better than Truth! to my astonishment, I was searching for a treasure I had no knowledge of, what does it look like? Should I behold it, would I know it? Is it a beast or a plant? A man or a thing that never had been?

Still waiting for answers, I found a stone carved into a deliberate shape, in a manner often done by men with an encryption, a language spoken by a people dwelling in the city of the unknown. It appears familiar yes, yes, yes!
I found it!
mmmh... 
I found it! 
This Secret... 

Hidden from men, hidden and codedly enshrined in the pages of books to be decoded and absorbed by those who can decern the strange symbols of wisdom. Amongst a million generations passed like the current of the sea, only one man have the wisdom of deep insight to understand The Symbol.


Currently, there are lots of Information, Wisdom, Knowledge and Secrets hidden in the pages of books, and only few have seen it...
In The Future, I am hoping many shall seek to know this secret on time, since Knowledge is like symbols;  much of it are encoded in books. The wise, the inquisitive and fertile minds eat them like food and drink them like wine. Then and only then shall they say;

"I Found It"

No comments